Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Journey into the Heart of Eldo/Walker Ranch...

I was not sure if my body could handle a 14 mile loop through the hilly woods of Boulder's Eldorado Canyon/Walker Ranch Open Space Park. I figured it couldn't hurt to make an attempt, and found myself more than able!



 It started off as a relatively chilly day, however mid day the sun came out, and it was absolutely amazing! I had never been back into Eldorado Canyon before, and can't wait to go back there-- the climbing looked incredible!

We managed to complete 14.8 miles before 4pm...so it took between 6 and 7 hours to complete the trek! I am so proud of the fact that I was able to compete this trip....next time I go there, I think i'll bring a much heavier pack, for training purposes!

I want to live in this red house!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment